Monday 12 June 2017

There is nothing Outside the Forest, part 2/2


My legs and arms were cut, but not bad. But Tomm’s left leg was cut to the bone, and the bulls flank was cut badly.
  “Wait here!” I shouted.
  I leapt from the bull, into the forest, and searched for the leaves that heal.

  There are many leaves, herbs and flowers in the forest. Some are nourishing, some healing, some deadly, some do nothing. Such is life.

  When I returned the bull as lying down, and Tomm was sat against his belly. There was too much blood.
  First I stuffed their wounds with the purple herb, then sealed their wounds with leaves, then gave them seeds of the sky flower for the pain.
  After that, I was my cuts in the river, then I hunted.

  I hoped we could travel the next dawn, and I really hoped the Orc would not return.

No comments:

Post a Comment