Wednesday 10 November 2010

Madness, debauchery and eternal life.

Halloween and bonfire night were excellent, 'twas all manner of debauchery, which no gentleman could put into print.
Am have little success in publishing my Vampyre novel, but have decided to put a monologue from it here, which expresses a few things which are of significance.

“I thought you’d say that. I just had to ask… Hear me out. I’ve spent a lot of time with you lot, you vampires, and I reckon I know how you think, and I reckon I like it. Your psychotic bastards, but you’re damn cool about it. You don’t give a shit, really, do you? And I reckon I know why. You reckon you all live forever, with reincarnation and that. I reckon we all do. So I don’t give a shit either. I want you to know how I feel, and how I’ll always feel... Maybe we can go out in the next life, I can wait… I’m going to go home now Molly.”



Art from Faust by Harry Clarke











No comments:

Post a Comment